Friday, 30 November 2012

Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Character Progression

Here is my progression with the character.

 Skeleton, Front

Skeleton, Angle

Skeleton, Side

Character Full, Uv, Angle

Character Full, Angle

Character Full, UV, Front

Character Full, Front

Monday, 26 November 2012

Character Head Full

Here Ive added and UVed the beared and the throat. I played around with the beared as when I did it I was not sure if it looked right so I have done two which to pick from.

B1 Front

B1 Side

B2 Front

B2 Side

Head So Far

Here I hvae played around with the hair of the character. I think it has come out quite well. It still needs his beared but its getting there and looks alot better with hair.



Sunday, 25 November 2012

catapult progress

The catapult is built, and the slidy firing device works.  I seem to have messed up the UVs somehow so it's going to take longer than I hoped :(

Environment Modelling update

The Sunflower (wip)

At this point I'm not sure what rendering passes we will need, or if it should be done all together anyway.I'm rigging the stem and leaves so it can wilt and droop.

Saturday, 24 November 2012

Head So Far

Here I have been woking on the head of are character. It still needs UVing, hair and throat being made.




Friday, 23 November 2012

Modelling & Tests

For the first time, i discovered how to apply ambient occlusion and was curious to how it would look on my  new model, once i applied it the results were pretty good, and i decided to put it into Photoshop and play about with the textures on the model from there, here are the results ;



I also Learnt how to apply the Toon Shader playing about with the crease tool shows effective and could really help exaggeration the aesthetics within this animation.

Toon Shader Test

Toon Shader With white building